The use of this Website is open to all except "minors". If you are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, you need to use the website under the supervision of your parents/guardians.
To avail the services provided by the Site, You need to register as a User by providing certain information like name, email address, phone number and password etc., and create an "Account". Your registration on the Website is completely FREE. While registering, You shall ensure that the information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's account information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
Once the registration is done and account created, You will be solely responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You are advised to choose a strong password, keep its confidentiality and log-out/sign out your Account at the end of each session before You exit from Your Account. Rechargeadda.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential or any other reason whatsoever.
In case it comes to Our notice that the user has provided incorrect information or has used the site under a false entity or has impersonated any person or entity, the Site, without prejudice to other rights under the law, reserves its rights to terminate the registration as well as the account at any point of time without notice, at its discretion.
The prices of all products and services available on the website for the use of its customers are in Indian Rupees (INR) only. As a policy, rechargeadda.com maintains complete transparency in its services and do not take any hidden charges. Wherever handling and/or convenience charges or any other charges are charged from the customer, the same is declared before the customer makes the payment.
Rechargeadda.com accepts payments only through Credit card, Debit card, NetBanking and Cash cards. You shall have to provide correct and accurate Credit/ Debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing services on the Website. Rechargeadda.com shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by rechargeadda.com with our approved payment gateway from time to time and/or any other reasons whatsoever including but not limited to on account of payment gateway dysfunction. You agree to use the Credit/ Debit card which you are lawfully authorized to use. In case it comes to the notice that the services at the website have been availed through fraudulent means by using third party?s Credit card/Debit card, rechargeadda.com, besides keeping its rights reserved to take legal action under the law, will terminate Your "Account" and forfeit any balance available in Your "Account" at the website.
The information provided by the User/Customer in relation to payment instrument is not utilized or shared by rechargeadda.com with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You are and shall be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your Credit/ Debit card details. Rechargeadda.com expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your Credit/ Debit card.
In case of failure in delivery of service in spite of the payment having been received, rechargeadda.com will investigate the cause of failure with all parties involved and only if it is established that the failure is solely due to reasons attributable to rechargeadda.com, it will refund the amount limited to the amount actually received by rechargeadda.com
You are advised to access and use your account at-least once in six months (180 days) failing which Your "Account" may be locked or frozen at sole discretion of rechargeadda.com to avoid unauthorized use or access of Your "Account". In case You want to reactivate your "Account", you may contact rechargeadda.com customer support.
While We make all out efforts to provide efficient, reliable, timely and satisfactory service to the best of its resources and skills, but it makes no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, error free, and virus free or free from any malicious content. The Website is provided on "as is where is" and "as available" basis.
We facilitate You to recharge Your prepaid mobile, DTH and Data Card services and to make payments for utility services by connecting You with respective service provider or its distributor/enabler and therefore, we are not responsible for any delay or failure in the service at operator's/service provider's end including but not limited to the talk time and its validity given by operators/service providers against the recharge and other terms and conditions of the service providers. In case of failure in delivery of service in spite of the payment having been received, rechargeadda.com will investigate the cause of failure with all parties involved and only if it is established that the failure is solely due to reasons attributable to rechargeadda.com, Our liability will be limited to the amount actually received by rechargeadda.com. Grievance regarding the quality, talk time provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the recharge purchased must be handled directly between the client and the and the Telecom Service Provider, though rechargeadda.com, if possible, may assist.
The services on the website may be affected and/or interrupted by numerous factors beyond the control of rechargeadda.com, including, but not limited to the internet, computer or utilities failure, natural calamities, unexpected acts of public, restraints by governmental authorities, strikes, war, riots, attacks of virus, corruptive code and crashing of website. In either case, rechargeadda.com shall not be liable to You for any direct or indirect loss or damage. You shall be deemed to have been agreed that under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall rechargeadda.com or its affiliates be liable for any indirect or incidental loss or damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use the services offered by the Website.
The copyright of this Website including but not limited to Website's concept, its contents, text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement vest with Reontek IT Systems Pvt. Ltd. You agree that that You shall not copy, reproduce, modify or alter, distribute, retransmit, broadcast, display, publish, sell or license or transfer any of the content or the concepts, either in full or in part, without express prior consent of rechargeadda.com.
You agree that You shall not-
- 1. Reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, and copy any part of the service for any commercial purpose or otherwise.
- 2. Use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- 3. Post/upload any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword.
- 4. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- 5. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
- 6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, servers, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- 7. Access, Collect or store data about other users.
- 8. Infringe our or any third party intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- 9. Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to rechargeadda.com.
Rechargeadda.com has the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate the Your/User's access to all or any part of its services, deactivate or delete their account, set limitations for its use and remove, delete or use any material posted by the user on the website without any prior notice and without assigning any reason. Without prejudice to its rights under the terms and conditions set forth herein, rechargeadda.com also reserves its right to cancel the order in case the order placed by the customer does not fulfill these terms and conditions. The 'Site' reserves its rights to intimate the reason of such cancellation or may do so without assigning any reason, depending upon the situation.
The Site may contain promotional advertisements and links to respective Third Party Sites which are displayed only for general information. Rechargeadda.com does not endorse any of the contents or information contained in the advertisements/Third Party Sites. Any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through the "Third Party Sites", including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the "User" and such advertiser. Rechargeadda.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold rechargeadda.com, its affiliates, contractors/consultants, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages and liabilities, costs and expenses including but not limited to legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the "Services" or of the "Site", any violation by You of this Agreement or any breach of representations, warranties and covenants made by You herein. Rechargeadda.com reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify rechargeadda.com, including rights to settle, and You agree to co-operate with rechargeadda.com defence and settlement of such claims. Rechargeadda.com will make reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This clause will survive termination of this Agreement.
Reontek IT Systems Pvt. Ltd., may elect to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or its Websites by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted at Shimla, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The language of Arbitration shall be English.
Subject to Arbitration, the parties irrevocably agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or its web-sites shall be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Shimla, India only. The terms and its web-sites shall be governed by the laws of India.
1. rechargeADDA may announce promotional offers such as cashback offer, discount offer, gift offer etc., from time to time as a part of their promotional activity. Such promotional offers will be for the specified period and amounts and will not be taken as permanent feature of rechargeADDA.
3. rechargeADDA reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate the terms contained here-in at its sole discretion or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reason and without any further notice. You are advised to go through these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version.
4. In case it comes to our notice that the user has tried to avail or has availed the offer by fraudulent means such as by providing false name, email address, by making multiple accounts or by impersonating any person or entity, then we, without prejudice to its rights under the law, reserve its rights to cancel/terminate the account or debit or withdraw the Cashback credited to customer's ADDA FreeCash account. Decision of rechargeADDA in this regard shall be final and binding on the user.
5. These Terms constitute and shall form the entire agreement between rechargeADDA and You. Should any provision of these Terms be deemed un-enforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
6. rechargeADDA does not accept responsibility for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from the Offer/Event.
7. All incidental costs/taxes/levies in case applicable on offers shall be exclusively borne by the beneficiary.
8. rechargeADDA reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, postpone, change, alter or modify Service/Offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber/user.
You agree to report any abuse of these terms and conditions of service, or complaint at rechargeADDA.com Customer Support.